indentation: enough already!

Charles Noren noren at dinl.uucp
Fri Dec 16 08:05:50 AEST 1988

In article <251 at twwells.uucp> bill at twwells.UUCP (T. William Wells) writes:
<In article <3229 at ingr.UUCP> crossgl at ingr.UUCP (Gordon Cross) writes:
<:                             As for me, regardless of "standards" I will
<: continue to code using MY style throughout eternity...
<
<Don't apply to Proximity (the company I work for) for a job, you
<won't get one. We have several *very* good C programmers. We all code
<to the same standard.  Our existence disproves your belief.

...well said!
--
Chuck Noren
NET:     ncar!dinl!noren