Whops, sorry... (was: libraries)

Robert C. White Jr. rwhite at nusdhub.UUCP
Wed Dec 28 07:39:06 AEST 1988

Hi,

I have received a large quantity of mail stating, in
various degrees, that I have been behaving like an ass
in this thread.  Being able to take a hint after some
level of abuse aproximating the colapse of a large stone
structure (e.g.  sometimes you have to hit me with a
brick, or ton thereof) I went back into my author.copy
file and I find that "they" are correct.

Sorry Chris.

I am one of those people who is negatively affected
by christmas, or more precisely the things that lead
up to christmas.  I don't know what exactly it was
that set me off on this one thread, but something did.

I hearby retract all the personal comments which
accompanied my arguments, though I leave the
thechinical/factual portions in force.

I'll keep reading, but I will refrain from posting until
I am feeling like myself again.

Rob.