Tuning a Multi-Process Application

Lois Lew lew at lucid.com
Tue Dec 20 16:05:54 AEST 1988

Hi, I am the Customer Support person a Lucid (we make the lisp that
runs on the Sun (among other machines)) and someone here saw your
request for profiling, monitoring tools.  We have a performance
monitoring tool that we send out to any one who requests it and also a
tool that checks the amount of consing.  Would this help you?  If you
want either of those, just send me some mail and tell me the machine
(ie Sun-3, Sun-4, Apollo, etc) and the release you are using and we'll
send the tools off to you.  We also have a general newsletter
(Apropos) that is available for free.  If anyone wants that they
should send their name and address to: apropos-mail at lucid.com

Let me know if I can be of any further help to you.

-Lois

Lois A. Lew, Lucid Scientist, Customer Support
Phone#: (415) 329-8400, x5573; Fax#: 415-329-8480
Sun Common Lisp (ARPA): sun-support at lucid.com
                (UUCP): ...!sun!edsel!sun-support
Other (ARPA): lew at lucid.com
      (UUCP): ...!sun!edsel!lew