Device driver needed for NEC Monograph monitor (to Xenix)

Michael Brochstein mxb at pyuxf.UUCP
Tue Dec 20 04:10:28 AEST 1988

	I recently pruchased a NEC Monograph monitor for my 286 AT computer
which runs Xenix.  The monitor works great under the DOS partition but
the machine won't even boot under Xenix.  I figure the CGA emulation on the
monitor's controller card is not good enough for Xenix.  I am guessing that
an appropriate device driver would solve the problem.  Does anyone have any
recomendations?  Please respond via e-mail or voice phone.

(212) 678-7881-home

--
Michael Brochstein                             Currently at Bellcore/PY4-S343
(201) 699-7177-work                                            Piscataway, NJ