how do I tell the size of a pseudoterm window?

Keith Muller muller at sdcc7.ucsd.EDU
Sat Dec 10 12:05:39 AEST 1988

As far as I know there are only three ways to create a layer:

	1) with the mouse
	2) with a host resident "agent" subroutine call
	3) from a terminal resident  program

None of these directly support the X client model where a client is on a
remote host and can directly communicate to a X server (e.g. there is not
a network version of the openchan() agent library function). It would not be
too difficult to add a "netopenchan()" agent library function (at least to
the 4.3BSD 630MTG software it can be done). I assume that this would be an
attractive feature?

	Keith Muller
	University of California