unshar business

John_-_DeBert at cup.portal.com John_-_DeBert at cup.portal.com
Wed Dec 7 19:12:12 AEST 1988

In article [283 at gsg.UUCP] Cathy Segedy writes:

>Everyone is going crazy over the problem of running the maps through a shell
>script, and all of the problems which that creates.  It took me 1/2 hour to
>write (and test to my own satisfaction) a simple C program to do it instead.
>It rejects EVERYTHING which is not in the format I expect.  (We get our map
>updates regularly enought that it is not too important if a couple of maps
>get thrown out here and there).
>
>This took considerably less time than reading the huge volume of news that
>has been generated on the subject.
>
>					Cathy Segedy
>

>I am not a liberated woman because I have ALWAYS been free.
>			Thanks MOM, thanks DAD, for raising me right!

While all the boys were bickering and complaining amongst themselves, a woman,
as usual, did something than needed doing.

John_-_DeBert at cup.portal.com           CI$ 75530,347
SMail: Box 51754, Pacific Grove, CA, 93950-6754, USA, Terra, Milky Way, etc.

"The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those
 of any other entity within or without the Universe."