The "classics"

mantei at m.cs.uiuc.edu mantei at m.cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 16 05:04:00 AEST 1988

On our library computer system at the University of Illinois, Urbana,
I came up with the following book on Denotational semantics.  Is this
what the previous responder was referring to?  (But it's not thin--
414 pages!)

f t programming language semantics
                                          BIBLIOGRAPHIC DISPLAY

     Stoy, Joseph.
     Denotational semantics : the Scott-Strachey approach to programming
language theory / by Joseph E. Stoy. Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press,
c1977.
     xxx, 414 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
     Includes index.
     Bibliography: p. [394]-400.
     ISBN  0262191474
       1. Programming languages (Electronic computers)--Semantics  I.
Title.
     ocl73-223780

/* call no. => 519.92ST7D */

						jeff mantei