SysVr3.2.1 /etc/mount problems

Robert C. White Jr. rwhite at nusdhub.UUCP
Thu Dec 22 17:42:14 AEST 1988

in article <1279 at nusdhub.UUCP>, rwhite at nusdhub.UUCP (Robert C. White Jr.) says:
> Does this sound like someone who has already been through all this?  IT
> SHOULD!  I spent the better part of the day disecting the diskettes just
> to make shure.  ACK.

No, not today, back then when I did it.  ;-)

Neither AT&T nor anybody else could tell me wether the interrupt-the-load-
and-install-the-other-package method was safe when I tried this the first
time (back in 3.1.1).

Rob.