Inter network routing

Neil Todd neil at Ist.CO.UK
Mon Jan 25 20:49:42 AEST 1988

I think that this is a question about routed.

Background:

Due to historical reasons my ethernet has a non standard net number (89)
I want to move over to my official class C number (192.031.026).

Unfortunately I have a bridge onto another net which can not renumber
(at the moment they use 89), so I can not just renumber all my hosts.

So what I want to do is to run at least one on my hosts with two
addresses and top use these as inter-network gateways.

None of my hosts has two ether interfaces.

Question:

How ? Is it a case of saying the correct things in /etc/gateways ?

Neil