Announcement of AT&T Software Development Conferences

Andrew Klossner andrew at frip.gwd.tek.com
Thu Sep 1 03:43:40 AEST 1988

	"The current issue of _UNIX Today!_ has a listing of the
	AT&T/Sun Software Development Conferences being held around the
	country and world this year.  Apparently they have been
	announced for quite a while because the New York and, as we
	just found out, the Los Angeles conferences are "sold out" ...
	Just when and where were these announced?"

Page 11 of the April 1988 issue of "$ echo Newsletter".  Here's part of
the masthead:

---------------

$ echo is the newsletter published by the AT&T UNIX(r) Software
Licensing organization for licensees of UNIX System V.

Licensees for UNIX Software products and services are located
throughout the world.  Having a customer network this large poses a
special problem in establishing effective communication lines.  This
newsletter is designed to make our organization more responsive to our
customers' needs through a structured information dissemination medium.

The purpose of $ echo is to reach all UNIX System V licensees through
one defined medium.  It serves as a consistent channel of communication
to our licensees and keeps them abreast of any product announcements,
policy changes, company business and pricing structures.

Subscriptions may be purchased through the UNIX Software Licensing
organization.

	Subscription Rate - $87 per year

Make checks or purchase orders payable to AT&T and send names and
orders to:

	$ echo Subscriptions
	AT&T UNIX Software Licensing
	PO Box 2500