lp: SysV/BSD interoperability

Tom Chmara tpc at leibniz.UUCP
Fri Sep 16 04:41:52 AEST 1988

We have a number of different workstations around here.  I'm having trouble
trying to get the HP workstations (which use the AT&T System V spooling
facilities) to be able to use the SUN file server's printer (SUN uses the
Berkeley spooling facility).
Any chance to get one to recognize/work with the other?  Am I destined to
have to port the Berkeley stuff to the HP environment or vice-versa?
	Please advise...
		---tpc---

--
I am sole owner of the above opinions. Licensing inquiries welcome.