STARLan and remote printing

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.UUCP
Fri Sep 9 07:25:37 AEST 1988

I have a printer on a 3B2/400 client and I want to send printing jobs to
it from the STARlan server 3B2/400.  The FM shows how to do this if the
printer is connected directly to a STARlan NAU port, but not when it's
connected to /dev/tty55 of a computer that's connected to the NAU port.

Can anyone help?  Thanks.

Pete Holsberg                   UUCP: {...!rutgers!}princeton!mccc!pjh
Technology Division                   ...!att!jonlab!mccc!pjh
Mercer College			CompuServe: 70240,334
1200 Old Trenton Road           GEnie: PJHOLSBERG
Trenton, NJ 08690               Voice: 1-609-586-4800