The Tao of Programming

Usenet file owner usenet at cps3xx.UUCP
Fri Aug 4 23:00:46 AEST 1989

in article <1989Aug4.073731.1087 at ctr.columbia.edu>, seth at ctr.columbia.edu (Seth Robertson) says:

> This is not a technical article, so be warned.

It also isn't public domain! This article was the verbatim text of a
copyrighted book I have setting on a bookshelf at home. The book is
called "The Tao of Programming". It has a sequel out called "Zen and the
Art of Programming" or some such.

John H. Lawitzke           UUCP: Work: ...uunet!frith!dale1!jhl
Dale Computer Corp., R&D         Home: ...uunet!frith!dale1!ipecac!jhl
2367 Science Parkway       Internet:   jhl at frith.egr.msu.edu
Okemos, MI, 48864                             [35.8.8.108]