The Tao of Programming

Seth Robertson seth at ctr.columbia.edu
Sat Aug 5 03:46:31 AEST 1989

In article <4036 at cps3xx.UUCP> usenet at cps3xx.UUCP (Usenet file owner) writes:
>in article <1989Aug4.073731.1087 at ctr.columbia.edu>, seth at ctr.columbia.edu (Seth Robertson) says:
>>
>> This is not a technical article, so be warned.
>
>It also isn't public domain!

I found this in a desk drawer.  It was mailed from someone who no
longer works where it was mailed from to a former employee here at
Columbia.

It was a copy of a posted article to Usenet
(<8807131515.AA07928 at rryxe.UUCP>) All I did was recopy it, fix some
grammatical and spelling errors, typeset it, and (re)post it.

That is all I know of its history.  I really had no idea it was
actually part of a book, but we can say it was for review purposes.
(e.g. if you liked this, go out and get the book, which John H.
Lawitzke <jhl at fritch.egr.msu.edu> claims is also called "The Tao of
Programming.")

--
                                        -Seth Robertson