uucp for a database application

Robert Ransbottom rob at phavl.UUCP
Thu Aug 3 12:00:14 AEST 1989

>From article <1.UUL1.3#903 at reavin.UUCP>, by harris at reavin.UUCP (Harris):
>
>     I realize this should probably have been posted to comp.databases but I
> do not subscribe to that group.

     Since you realize it, why don't you lift your fingers can and act on it.
Possibly(?) you belong to the select group which should post to c.u.w; but it is
also obvious that you beyond to a very unselective group also, i.e. those
with the moral stature of a snake.  You also do YOURSELF a disservice by
not going where you'll get good info.  Don't bother to go to the mountain
to talk to a wise man just stay where you are and ask who ever happens by.
They trust you to handle this system your asking about!!!!???
I'm sorry that my mother raised me to be polite.

----
I sent more by mail basicly pointing Harris to the places where the many
issues he raised are profitably addressed.   I post this hopefully to limit
his corruption of this news database.
--
 ...!uunet!phavl!rob              Robert Ransbottom