assembler

Super user root at grumbly.UUCP
Sun Dec 31 05:10:16 AEST 1989

	I've posted this req before, but don't know if my new Pnews is
working.

	Are there **any** books on xenix(unix) assembly language out thar.
Any would help, but books on 80x86 assembler better - MASM in particular.

	I'm most concerned with the xenix/unix counterpart to int 21h
and BIOS calls in DOS  i.e. the hardware stuff.  Most of it is thet of it
is the same

--
oo                                                        uunet!grumbly!root
 )          Richard B Ducoty                              root at GRUMBLY.COM