The UUCP 'f` protocol??

Mark Gregson vortex at cs.mu.oz.au
Sun Dec 31 19:32:53 AEST 1989

	Hi everyone,
	I am using SCO Xenix ver 2.3.2 on a 386 machine.
	I was wondering if anyone out there has ever managed
	to get the 'f` protocol working under UUCP??
	And if so could anyone please fill me in on how
	it is done.
	I have been having a lot of trouble trying to get
	uucp to work over our local X25 net here.
	I have been informed that I should try using the
	'f` protocol instead of the standard 'g` protocol.

	If anyone can give me ideas/help on this whole
	problem or just the protocol bit I'd really
	appreciate it.

	Regards, Mark Gregson