SysV --> 4.x printing?

Larry Wake lkw at csun.edu
Fri Jan 20 07:38:17 AEST 1989

I believe I saw this topic flit by within the last year, but in the
grand tradition of the net, I paid no attention to it then, and I need
the answer now...

Simply: we'd like to print from a couple of System V systems to
printers located on BSD systems.  What's the best way to get from the
SysV print queueing system to the BSD queueing system?  The SysV
systems in question are 3B15s with the Wollongong TCP/IP package.
Mail to me and I'll summarize if interesting answers show up.
Larry Wake                   		 lkw at csun.edu
CSUN Computer Center	       uucp:     {hplabs,rdlvax}!csun!lkw
Mail Drop CCAD               BITnet:     LKW at CALSTATE
Northridge, CA 91330