AT&T 630 terminal - software ??

Barry Shein bzs at Encore.COM
Wed Jan 18 07:54:10 AEST 1989

Mark Valentine opines...
>Doug Gwyn writes:
>>Why do they make keyboards so wide?
>...and deep...

Popping the stack again a number of the X terminal makers seem to be
using PS/2 compatible interface specs and at least one I've spoken to
is happy to sell their terminal without a keyboard so you can go find
your own.

So that sort of reduces the problem to finding a PS/2 compatible
keyboard that fits your needs. Unfortunately people seem so divided on
what a keyboard should be like that they'll never find what they
really want (er, I need a Dvorak, curved, chord keyboard...in yellow!),
but perhaps they can find what they need.

	-Barry Shein, ||Encore||