AT&T 630 terminal - software ??

Mark Valentine mcvax!spider.co.uk!mark at uunet.uu.net
Tue Jan 17 16:55:55 AEST 1989

Doug Gwyn writes:
>Why do they make keyboards so wide?
...and deep...

Paul De Bra writes:
>             For right-handed people like me the numeric keypad and the cursor
> keypad have only one effect: they put the mouse farther away from the usable
> part of the keyboard.
Hear hear.

If the folks at Wyse are listening(?), how's about an LK201-compatible
Wyse-30 lookalike keyboard for us *little* people.  Then I can even get
my *tea-mug* between the keyboard and display so it doesn't have to fight
with my mouse for space!

Why do I have to downgrade my keyboard when I upgrade my display??

		Mark.
__
Mark Valentine, Spider Systems Limited, Edinburgh, UK.		/\oo/\
<mark at spider.co.uk, mark%spider.co.uk at uunet.uu.net, uunet!mcvax!ukc!spider!mark>