X-WINDOWS

Commander Spock SPOCK%CALSTATE.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Tue Jan 24 18:21:42 AEST 1989

In regards to your general posting stating X-WINDOWS, I too, would like to
know more.  I'm an undergrad student and have attended various seminairs and
whathaveyou and like you, the speakers assumed that most or all of the
audiences knew what they were discussing.  I learn quickly, so if it's not
too inconvenient, I would like to know any relavant info you might get.

Sincerely,

Robert S. Radvanovsky          INTERNET: cbds080 at ccs.csuscc.calstate.edu
California Polytechnic Univ.             cbds080 at c730.csupom.calstate.edu
Pomona, California               BITNET: spock at calstate.BITNET

"It's the ears...definitely those ears!" -- Captain Kirk, Star Trek