Short online book reviews on Unix topics wanted

George W. Leach reggie at dinsdale.nm.paradyne.com
Fri Jun 23 03:27:00 AEST 1989

In article <1989Jun21.191524.26136 at gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca> craig at gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca (Craig Hubley) writes:
>Hi,

>I'm soliciting (short) reviews of books on Unix topics.  These will not
>be used for any commercial purpose but will go into a public domain file
[stuff deleted]

    I think someone on the net has been hanging onto such information and
posting it periodically.  I know I have on occasion written little mini
reviews for some people and then posted them.  I have seen my writing in
someone else's postings in the past few months.  Perhaps they can come
forward and provide you with what they have.  It would make a good
starting point.

George

George W. Leach					AT&T Paradyne
.!uunet!pdn!reggie				Mail stop LG-133
reggie at pdn.paradyne.com				P.O. Box 2826
Phone: (813) 530-2376				Largo, FL  USA  34649-2826