Cadmus/Cambridge-Digital QBus MC68010

Kenny Crudup kencr at haddock.ima.isc.com
Wed Jun 28 01:58:23 AEST 1989

In article <861 at pcsbst.UUCP> msc at cochise.pcs.com (Mike Schroeder) says:
>that's right, we're still here !-).

>>In Germany these machines (and their predecessors) are (have been ?)
>>very popular in the universities. They also were known to be quite
>>buggy (might have changed).

>well, we think that that *has* changed a lot. Actually, primarily
>the US-built systems were buggy, our's seemed to be stabler from
>the start (the design, drives etc. were different). And the
>machines are still popular at universities.
>Mike Schroeder		PCS-Mail: msc

(see what happens when you don't read for a while; you lose track of
the stuff you might be interested in)

When I'm between contracts, I work for a company in Burlington, MA that
(this is what the owners told me) services a large part of the US market.
In fact, I own a 9000. I like mine, and it has the best parts of both
unixes....for the most part. Of course, working for a company that fixes
them means you get a lot of spare goodies...mine has 3M in it and 280 MB
online!

They are:
Data National
128 Wheeler Road, Burlington, MA 01803
(617) 272-0770

--
Kenneth R. Crudup, Contractor, Interactive Systems, Cambridge MA
StarTrekV 3'rd favorite line: "Oh yeah?! Beam THIS up, pal!!" - D. Letterman
{encore, harvard, spdcc, think}!ima!haddock!kencr  kencr at haddock.ima.isc.com