man pages...

Paul Neubauer neubauer at bsu-cs.bsu.edu
Sat Jun 3 04:03:49 AEST 1989

In article <107589 at sun.Eng.Sun.COM> williamt at sun.UUCP (William A. Turnbow) writes:
+Some vendors choose not to supply them at all -- specifically some
+386 vendors.  Truely a loss in productivity and usefulness.  Imagine having
+to dig out a manual every time you want to look something up and no
+'man' command being available.  Ug.

I am likely to be in the market for such a system in the near future (that
is, one WITH man pages).  I would appreciate knowing which vendors do and do
not supply them with 386 *nixes.  I imagine that I am not alone, so I doubt
that posting this information would do any harm (to net.readers, anyway,
possibly some harm to deserving vendors :-).  Thanks in advance.

--
Paul Neubauer         neubauer at bsu-cs.bsu.edu        neubauer at bsu-cs.UUCP
                      <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee}!bsu-cs!neubauer