MP(3) Multiple Precision Integer Package

Wailin Through The Nets banshee at ucscb.UCSC.EDU
Mon Jun 26 11:31:51 AEST 1989

	I am working on a 750 with 4.3 BSD.  While playng about one
day, I found the mp multiple precision integer routines.  I had long
put off actually writing something like this for myself.

	My questions:

	This looks like a hack job.  It works, but was it the complete
	after thought, or what?

	Has anyone found problems with mp?

	Has anyone written an arbitrary precision integer package for
	themselves, who would care to share code?

Thanks in advance, please E-mail responses.  I will post if interest is there.

---
		John M Vinopal		banshee at ucscb.UCSC.EDU
					banshee at ucscf.UCSC.EDU
					ucbvax!ucscc!ucsc{b,f}!banshee