Looking for Tom Stoehn (author of "month")

Jan Harrington jlh at stech.UUCP
Sat Jun 10 23:05:36 AEST 1989

I'd like to find Tom Stoehn, the prinicpal author of the month program that's
a part of the Unix archives. No, I don't want to rag on him. Rather, I'd
like to include the source code in the book I'm writing about A/UX (the
program ported beautifully and is a great example of all sorts of things).

Technically, the program is in the public domain and I suppose it's legal to
do whatever with it, but it seems only polite to ask him about it. I'd feel
a whole lot better if he knew what was going on and approved...

An email address or a telephone number would be great.

Thanks a million.

Jan Harrington
Scholastech Telecommunications
husc6!stech!jlh or allegra!stech!jlh