GNU C compiler on HP-UX 6.5

Andrew ValenciaSeattle vandys at hpcupt1.HP.COM
Wed Oct 4 02:21:24 AEST 1989

/ hpcupt1:comp.unix.wizards / rene at dutentb.tudelft.nl (Rene van Leuken) /  6:46 am  Sep 30, 1989 /
>I'm trying to get the GNU C compiler (1.34) and g++ compiler (1.33)
>to run on HP9000/s300 series running HP-UX 6.5.

	I am running a later release than you (and no, I can't tell you
its number :->) with GNU C 1.35, GNU AS 1.31, and a bunch of binaries
circa the same release.  All works just great, including GDB.  I got g++
to build, but since I don't (yet) know C++, I haven't the foggiest if
it works.  If you are running with HP-UX's assembler, maybe you should
try rebuilding with the GNU one.

						Andy
						...!hplabs!hpisoa1!vandys