What would be nice to have

C.P.R rkumar at buddha.usc.edu
Wed Oct 4 03:59:54 AEST 1989

Being a user and fan of LaTeX, I sometimes wonder how
nice it would be to have an editor tuned to LaTeX.
It should understand emphasize, underline, boldface, etc.
as does LaTeX. So, if I have my plain text file, I
would click two buttons on the mouse and tell the
editor which part to bold face. Like in a word processor.
Well, you get the idea!

Ravi