And how do you pronounce "csh"?

David A Rasmussen dave at csd4.csd.uwm.edu
Tue Oct 24 02:54:47 AEST 1989

>From article <929 at uakari.primate.wisc.edu>, by bin at primate.wisc.edu (Brain in Neutral):
>Subject: Re: The Great Vi Controversy
> Ok, ok, ok, you can stop the flood of mail now.
> Little did I realize what I hornet's nest I would stir up.
>
> Anyway, my mail indicates that vee-eye is indeed the more prevalent
> pronounciation, over vye (as in "curl up and die for pronouncing vi that
> way" :-).

So, I was talking to this user a while back (when we were having cache problems
on the system) and talking about "cash" and "t-cash". Took a while to figure
out he was refering to csh and tcsh..... ;-)

--
Internet:dave at uwm.edu, Uucp:uwm!dave, Bitnet:dave%uwm.edu at INTERBIT
Bellnet: +1 (414) 229-5133, USnail: CSD, P.O. Box 413, Milwaukee, WI  53201