GNU tar

Jim Burwell jimb at faatcrl.UUCP
Fri Oct 20 02:46:47 AEST 1989

Hi there!

Has anyone gotten GNU tar's multivolume option working on a 1/4" SCSI tape
drive ?  I'm trying to use this option on a Sun 3/160..  It seems like it
doesn't know when it hits the end of the tape, and mistakes it for an IO error.
I'd like to know if anyone has a fix for this, before I start hacking :-).

Bye
Jim
--
|          James S. Burwell                      |                          |