Bugs in the BSD sources ??

Eric P. Scott epsilon at wet.UUCP
Sun Oct 1 11:21:26 AEST 1989

A more likely explanation is that there are two different public
places on uunet where BSD networking stuff is stored.  There are
two ftpd sources.  The "version 4.xxx" is GARBAGE.  The "version
5.xxx" is "almost" a working copy.  You have to look in both
"bsd-sources" and "networking" to find which is where.

I sent some fixes to Rick Adams (not because he's Mr. UUNET, but
because he's been enhancing ftpd) a few months back.  I don't
know if they ever made it into the released stuff, though.

					-=EPS=-