Bugs in the BSD sources ??

Carmen Hardina bt455s39 at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu
Sun Oct 1 08:44:17 AEST 1989

In article <19900 at mimsy.UUCP> chris at mimsy.UUCP (Chris Torek) writes:
[....]
>Also (quite seriously) in many cases it is a matter of getting work
>done.  CSRG are just five people; they simply do not have time to test
>everything released this way.  These fixes only get out because Keith
>Bostic uses his `spare' time to slap them together and ship them off.
>If he took much more time for them, nothing else would get done.

I really appreiate the fact that time is made to distribute these
versions.  Without them, most people would rarely get a chance to see
Berkeley source code.  Thanks again Keith!  :-)

					--Carmen

--
Carmen Hardina, Assistant System Administrator
INET: islenet!manapua!carmen at uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu