ECHO characters to another terminal

A N D R E A S 861087p at aucs.uucp
Mon Oct 30 20:24:38 AEST 1989

          I need all the help i can get with a program that does the
following :
      It echoes the characters or lines that a user is typing
in a terminal to another terminal via the mail or write command.
Let's say I run that program within csh and i type in my terminal the
command "finger", I want both the command and the output to be sent
to another terminal connected to the system, as well as appear in my
terminal too.
I currently work on SunOS 4 on a SUN 4.
Any hint would be appreciated...

                                          Andreas