How do you tell a wizard?

MFHorn rosen at schizo.samsung.com
Tue Oct 17 23:14:13 AEST 1989

In article <89Oct17.001354edt.3270 at neat.cs.toronto.edu> moraes at cs.toronto.edu (Mark Moraes) writes:
   gordon at prls.UUCP (Gordon Vickers) writes:
   > GURU:
   > - uses adb on the kernel while system is loaded

I enjoyed the time I used a Unix system to edit a VMS binary.  GNU emacs
under VMS couldn't handle it.

   Since it is now common practice for manufacturers to NOT ship adb with
   their systems ("dbx does everything you need to, honest." Ha!), this
   definition may need some revision :-)

But a True Guru might still be using one of the old, original true
Unixes (Unixi?).

Is fsdb still shipped with SysV?  It was fun to play with, especially
on mounted filesystems..

[The burning question:  Does this news poster append .signature?]

--
Andy Rosen                | rosen at samsung.com       | "I got this guitar
Samsung Software America  | rosen at ginosko.UUCP      |  and I learned how