How do you tell a wizard?

Brandon S. Allbery allbery at NCoast.ORG
Fri Oct 20 11:44:15 AEST 1989

As quoted from <26894 at prls.UUCP> by gordon at prls.UUCP (Gordon Vickers):
+---------------
|     Wizard:
|        - writes device drivers with 'cat >'    - writes his own troff macro
|        - fixes bugs by patching the binaries.     packages
|        - can answer any question before        - is on first-name basis with
|          you ask.                                Dennis, Bill, and Ken.

Well, I've got two of the requisites... does that make me half a wizard, or a
half-*ssed wizard?  ;-)

++Brandon
--
Brandon S. Allbery, moderator of comp.sources.misc	     allbery at NCoast.ORG
uunet!hal.cwru.edu!ncoast!allbery ncoast!allbery at hal.cwru.edu bsa at telotech.uucp