How do I detect who and when A file gets accessed ?

nieh at nnn.crd.ge.com nieh at nnn.crd.ge.com
Thu Sep 21 23:56:15 AEST 1989

I have an ASCII file which is owned by me. I constantly update the file.
Some of my colleagues will  aceess (read-only) this file regularly.
How do I detect who and when the file gets accessed ?
It is a very primitive bulletin board. I don't want to build programs
to manage this file.

Thanks,

--

Ko-Haw Nieh

General Electric Company            | nieh at crd.ge.com
Corporate Research and Development  | uunet!crd.ge.com!nieh
P.O BOX 8, K1-ES224 		    | FAX : 518-387-7258
Schenectady, NY 12301               | TEL : 518-387-7431