(none)

woodb!scsmo1!don at cs.umd.edu woodb!scsmo1!don at cs.umd.edu
Sun Feb 18 05:10:08 AEST 1990

To: mimsy!brl.mil!unix-wiz
Subject: RE: uugetty

To: woodb!mimsy!brl.mil!unix-wiz (Unix Wizards List)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 90 11:28:38 CST
From: don at scsmo1.UUCP (Don Ingli)

I think this is a case where RTFM comes to mind..

Lookup in the uucp section about your Devices file...
Make sure that your tty is setup for Direct as well as ... ex: autocall

If you want, send me mail and I will give you an example out of my Systems
and Devices file....(phone numbers and passwds erased .. of course :)   )

--
 DON INGLI-United States Department of Agriculture - Soil Conservation Service
 INTERNET: scsmo1!don at uunet.uu.net    PHONEnet: 314!875!5344