Examples of LEX And/Or YACC Requested

Roger D. Gough rdg at virtech.uucp
Sun Feb 18 11:27:02 AEST 1990

In article <22502 at adm.BRL.MIL>, AL296641 at tecmtyvm.mty.itesm.mx (Antonio Quesada-Duarte) writes:
>   Does anybody knows of a server (either BITNET or InterNet) where i can find
> examples of scripts for LEX and/or YACC??

Not a server, but the book _An_Introduction_to_Compiler_Construction_with_UNIX_
(Axel T. Schreiner & H. George Friedman, Jr., Prentice Hall, 1984) provides
examples beyond what you'll find in the UNIX documents.  It helped me, anyway.

--

Roger D. Gough                                                  +1 703 689 1692
Sequel Technologies                                            uunet!sequel!rdg