Examples of LEX And/Or YACC Requested

Antonio Quesada-Duarte AL296641 at tecmtyvm.mty.itesm.mx
Sun Feb 18 07:17:19 AEST 1990

Hi there everybody!!!!
I'm not shure if this is the right list to ask, but it is an emergency!!
I must get the first phase of my modula-2 compiler runing by 1000 hrs on
Feb 23rd in order to be promoted in my course. I must use LEX for the scanner
and YACC for the syntax tables.
  Does anybody knows of a server (either BITNET or InterNet) where i can find
examples of scripts for LEX and/or YACC??
  I would really appreciate any help you can give me...thanks!!!!!!

>From Monterrey, Mexico:
Antonio Quesada-Duarte
Monterrey Institute Of Technology at Monterrey
BITNET: AL296641 at TECMTYVM.BITNET
InterNet: AL296641 at TECMTYVM.MTY.ITESM.MX

Disclaimer: School name given only for porpouses of ID