i/o monitor

Henry Liao hliao%opus at calstatela.edu
Tue Apr 16 12:01:11 AEST 1991

Hi wizards,
	How does an operator see everything on user's terminal to trouble
shoot problem w/o interferring user's terminal?  We can assume that both
users and operator have the same type of terminals?  Is there any
hack/utility for SysV or BSD to capture i/o on specific ports w/o
interferring?  Any hint/pointer/direction is appreciated.  Please e-mail
to me directly, I'll post a summary if there is interests.

Thank you in advance.

-Henry Liao
Networks & Distributed Systems Group
Voice:    (213) 343-4537, (213) 343-4530
BitNET:   hliao at csula.bitnet
Inter:    hliao@{atss,neptune,opus}.calstatela.edu