BSD tty security, part 4: What You Can Look Forward To

Kartik Subbarao subbarao at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Sun Apr 28 03:04:44 AEST 1991

In article <3600:Apr2614:04:4391 at kramden.acf.nyu.edu> brnstnd at kramden.acf.nyu.edu (Dan Bernstein) writes:
>To close this series of postings, I'd like to briefly survey the state
>of tty security. I'm sorry I haven't been able to respond personally or
>quickly to everyone's mail on this issue.
>
>Just a few years ago I was exploring the depths of an old Ultrix system.

``An old Ultrix system'', he says.

>So I sent copies of the code and documentation to the sysadmin at that
>site,

``Site.'' Another nice word.

Gee, Dan likes to forget history quickly ;-).

			-Kartik

--
internet# rm `df | tail +2 | awk '{ printf "%s/quotas\n",$6}'`

subbarao at phoenix.Princeton.EDU -| Internet
kartik at silvertone.Princeton.EDU (NeXT mail)
SUBBARAO at PUCC.BITNET			          - Bitnet