I would like to download the news source code

Super user root at pcgbase.UUCP
Wed Dec 12 11:28:39 AEST 1990

Could someone please help me with the news source code?  I would like
to know the exact files needed and where to download them on the
network.

I would also like to know how to upgrade my site with the latest list
of news groups and how I can control which groups I receive.

--
Phillips Consulting Group, Inc.        | System Administrator