SCO 3.2.0 -> 3.2.2

Aris Stathakis aris at tabbs.UUCP
Wed Dec 12 19:01:55 AEST 1990

In <1990Dec10.232549.3388 at nshore.uucp> steve at nshore.uucp (Stephen J. Walick) writes:

>As quoted from <28721 at usc> by mcitron at phad.hsc.usc.edu (Mark Citron):

>+---------------
>| Can some one give me some info on the SCO upgrade. Can I keep my
>| mmdf mail, uucp and other local configurations when converting to 3.2.2 or
>| do I have to completely reinstall the operating system and start from
>| scratch again?
>+---------------

>?? -- I'm running what I thought was the most current version of
>SCO-Xenix 2.3.3, but has there been yet another version released??
>If you're talking about an SCO-SLS upgrade, available from sosco,
>the answer to your question(s) should be found in the < ~.ltr > of
>the downloadable SLS upgrade.

I think he's refering to the SCO-UNIX upgrade.  If you bought your
SCO UNIX after a certain date (June 1 I think..) then you are entitled
to a FREE upgrade to 3.2.2.  I think you just gotta contact SCO and
ask for it.

Aris

--
 Aris Stathakis | Bang: ..!uunet!ddsw1!olsa99!tabbs!aris or aris at tabbs.UUCP