XENIX drive for CMS JUMBO tape

antonio pastore antoniop at cernvax.cern.ch
Fri Dec 14 04:16:24 AEST 1990

I recently bought a JUMBO 40-60 MB tape drive from Colorado Memory
Systems. Because the version of Xenix (386, 2.3.2) I have does not seem to
support the tape, I was wondering if somebody already tried to installed
this tape and with what results. CMS also offered me some Unix drivers for
roughly 250 $ (which seeems to me a little bit too expensive, considering
the fact I paied the same for the drive + MSDOS software): anybody
knows if they come in source or object format only?
Any PD version of these device drivers is available?

Thanks, Antonio Pastore

PS: Please mail me directly.

| Antonio Pastore                  | CERN - CN/CE/MS Microprocessor Support |
| E-Mail: antoniop at cernvax.cern.ch | 1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland (Europe)   |