Update to ODT 1.0?

Jerry Sheckel jerry at polygen.uucp
Thu Dec 6 02:28:38 AEST 1990

Hello.  Does anyone know whether or not it's possible to upgrade ODT's
Sys V.3.2.1 to V.3.2.2?  How does one get the upgrade?  What's the cost?
This seems a very useful upgrade, since it fixes many bugs and introduces
job control!  Please help if you can.
--
| JERRY J. SHEKHEL  | POLYGEN CORPORATION  | When I was young, I had to walk |