Update to ODT 1.0?

Marc Unangst mju at mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us
Sun Dec 9 10:42:59 AEST 1990

jerry at polygen.uucp (Jerry Sheckel) writes:
> Hello.  Does anyone know whether or not it's possible to upgrade ODT's
> Sys V.3.2.1 to V.3.2.2?  How does one get the upgrade?  What's the cost?
> This seems a very useful upgrade, since it fixes many bugs and introduces
> job control!  Please help if you can.

According to our contacts inside SCO, the upgrade will be available in
the first quarter of 1991.  It will upgrade the OS base to SCO
System Vr3.2v2.0, fix bugs in the TCP/IP and X-Windows implimentation,
and lots of other fun stuff.

It should be available from whoever you purchased your copy of ODT from.
It will definitely be available from your friendly neighborhood SCO rep.
(Heck, call my company, Dominant Systems, at (313)971-1210 if you can't
find anybody else.  We're authorized SCO resellers.)

I don't know what the cost will be, but your SCO rep will undoubtedly
know.  (Probably a couple hundred, less if you bought ODT recently.)

--
Marc Unangst               |
mju at mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us  | "Bus error: passengers dumped"