Xenix files..

Sean Eric Fagan sef at kithrup.COM
Mon Dec 31 05:28:50 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec27.160543.1943 at cs.odu.edu> popkin at cs.odu.edu (The Programmer - AI) writes:
>Where can I ftp language compilers and files fro my 386 xenix Please..

If I understand you, that's *theft*.  You gots to pay for the development
system.  If you wait a while, you will probably be able to get gcc and the
GNU libc, but they are not both available yet.  (And, of course, you'd need
an OMF linker, which GNU doesn't support, I believe.)

sef at kithrup.COM  |  I had a bellyache at the time."