Help: Zmodem under Xenix

Seng-Poh Lee, 203 758-1811 Ext 7728 lee at gdc.portal.com
Thu Dec 20 22:51:41 AEST 1990

Does anyone out there have experience running ZMODEM under Xenix 286. I
have got the programs compiled but cannot seem to get a transfer working.
I have got the programs running under HP-UX and on a VAX under VMS but
for some reason cannot get it to work correctly under Xenix.

What I do is connect via cu, then after initiating the program on the
other side, shell out and run rz or sz on my local side. I do have
the redirection in the command line, (ie, rz </dev/ttyxx >/dev/ttyxx) but
data still seems to come to the console screen.

Any comments?

Seng-Poh Lee                 lee at gdc.portal.com