xnx128 SLS -- can I get it for SCO Xenix 2.3.3

SPIESMAN, BILL spiesman at amarna.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 4 08:47:40 AEST 1990

In article <70 at gdx.UUCP>, jay at gdx.UUCP (Jay A. Snyder) writes...

>I have SCO Xenix 2.3.3 and the problem that xnx128 is supposed to fix.
>When I try to install it, it says only for 2.3.{0,1,2}.

If you extract the files from the INSTALL disk, you can edit the script file
and make 2.3.3 a valid OS version for xnx128. I asked SCO about this
and they said that was fine. After I installed it, I still get
"garbage on line" messages... I don't know if the fix doesn't work
or if you really need 2.3.{0-2} for it to work.

Bill Spiesman
spiesman at amarna.gsfc.nasa.gov