File transfer between Xenix/Unix BSD systems: Question.

Sreedhar Barakam srb at beach.cis.ufl.edu
Thu Dec 27 04:25:30 AEST 1990

	I need to transfer files between Xenix 386 2.3.2 and Unix
	BSD 4.2 systems.  Direction is from Xenix to Unix.  We
	do not have direct connection between these two systems.
	Tar and dump do not work, obviously not compatible.

	What is the best way of transferring files between these two
	systems?  Is using uucp the only answer.  If there is a way
	to use tar or dump commands it would be a simpler solution.

	Thanks for any info.

Sreedhar.